Monday, August 31, 2015

a.l.o.e. in the classroom

A.l.o.e. in the classroom has arrived! It's a blog dedicated to my teaching and learning adventures. You can visit a.l.o.e. in the classroom here

How will I manage teaching and posting regularly on two blogs you ask??? I have no idea. Hahaha. My thoughts are, a lot of planning (as usual), less tv (except for Downton Abbey and other Masterpiece classics... and maybe a Housewife of some city every once in a while), definitely little or no travel for a while... We will see. Where there's a will there's a way, One day at a time, Reach for the stars, ... and all that other good stuff :)

I leave you with the last days of summer in Brooklyn. x
A gorgeous summer sky


Many, many trees grow in Brooklyn


This one is my favorite


My first, ever, live, baseball game!


MCU Park, Coney Island


Cheerleaders!


Me and Chrissy, my teaching partner/partner in crime.
You will be seeing more of her this year ;)


Good old fashioned fun


No comments:

Post a Comment