Thursday, September 3, 2015

The Old Stone House, Pizza and Gelato

This has been a full on, productive, work filled week! In the midst of loads of planning, moving classroom furniture, quick visits with cousin, sister, friends... I missed a very important milestone. On September 1st,  a.l.o.e. i love had it's one year anniversary!!!

I made the commitment to try out this blogging thing for a year, and let me tell you there were times when I didn't want to put in the time (and boy does this take time, especially when you don't really know what you're doing), but I am still here and apparently I have more to say and more to share :)

So I leave you with a perfect afternoon in Brooklyn and a few of my favorite spots.
The Old Stone House














l'albero dei gelati
Old school Brooklyn pizza a few doors down from the gelato shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment