Wednesday, April 15, 2015

and I'm still playing catch up here...

I feel like I started out strong with this blogging thing. I was organized, excited and motivated. I would jump out of bed in the morning and go straight to the computer to create or publish a post. Now, days go by and I am consumed with countless tasks that have derailed my previous organization and enthusiasm for blogging.

I know that when the to-dos list starts to grow, I slowly but surely become a bit overwhelmed and some things have to take the back seat.  I can only focus on a few things at a time and currently that time has been given to home improvements, doctors appointments, going to class and working on assignments, daily chores, life... My goal is to complete the house stuff, school stuff and doctor stuff by the end of April; making more time to enjoy this space. In the meantime, here's a quick glance at some of the things I've been up to :)

Sketches for next oil painting assignment



Trips to antique stores and workshop studios 
for my decorative arts class











New travel sketchbook

Painting backgrounds on pages











Trying out a new smoothie recipe in my Vitamix

Chai spice + almond + coconut breakfast smoothie
You can go here for the recipe. Delicious and filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment