Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sketch Book Skool

Hello! It's been a bit full on around here with house guests, baby/bridal showers, birthdays, reunions... People I haven't seen in years and years keep coming out of the woodwork and the festivities don't look like they will end any time soon. I'm flying to Miami for a wedding this weekend and before I know it it will be Thanksgiving, then more house guests, a holiday party, and Christmas!

In the midst of all of this socializing, I have found time to continue some sketchbook pages inspired by Danny Gregory's lessons in Sketch Book Skool (you can see my first post about this online drawing class here). I decided to spend more time using Danny's method of art journaling before moving on to the other instructors. I am really loving the process of painting pages and drawing every day objects with flare pen/marker as a way of documenting my life.







No comments:

Post a Comment