Friday, October 24, 2014

Sketch Book Skool

I've enrolled in an online drawing class called Sketch Book Skool. Each week, for 6 weeks, a new instructor gives you tips, assignments, and inspiring talks on how to incorporate drawing and art into your life. I signed up mainly because two of the instructors are artists who have blogs that I love and follow. I am a little behind, but that's ok because I have unlimited access to the instructional videos. If you're looking for a way to add drawing to your life, you can still sign up here.


First Assignments with Danny Gregory




3 comments:

  1. Very creative but the shoes look so cool. I'm all about Halloween and thought that would be my favorite but can't help going back to the picture of the shoes. Oddly enough, I'm not a shoe fanatic.
    P.S. thank you for providing class info as I shared with a friend who would like to tap into their creative side.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been on your blog in a few weeks and I keep falling in love with everything!!! I want to make EVERYTHING!!!! Thank you for sharing such beautiful art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jess, you like the shoes because they're blue!!! Thank you, Maritza! xxx

    ReplyDelete