Monday, October 27, 2014

Serendipity

So, last Friday's post mentioned how I had enrolled in an online sketching course called Sketch Book Skool. I also mentioned that some of the instructors were artists whose blogs I follow. I hadn't been on Danny Gregory's blog for a while, and I popped over for a quick peek and to get the link to include in Friday's post. And guess what??? Sketch Book Skool was hosting a meet up in Washington Square Park for some outdoor sketching the very next day!!! Well, what's a girl to do when she also has collage class around the same time the very next day??? Sneak out of class a little early ;)


The Arch at Washington Square Park

Musicians

Artists at work.





My continuous line drawings. 
It was a gorgeous day and I got to meet Danny, Koosje, and Morgan from Sketch Book Skool! I wish I wasn't so self-conscious about sketching outdoors. It's a wonderful practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment