Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Choice Time Doodles

Last Friday, I was invited into my former 3rd grade classroom to run a choice time center. Normally, thirty to forty minutes of choice time could feel like an eternity on a Friday afternoon right before dismissal. But, time flashed by so quickly we only got to start some doodle samplers. At the end of our time together, the kiddos asked if I would be back next Friday :). Too, cute!

Little hands doodling.




Green doodle sampler.


I couldn't help but take a picture of the current picture book read alouds. Not a great picture so I listed the titles below.

From left to right:
Amelia Hits the Road by Marissa Moss
Amelia Writes Again by Marissa Moss
First Day Jitters by Julie Danneberg
Ish by Peter H. Reynolds
Here Comes the Strikeout by Leonard Kessler
The Curious Garden by Peter Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment