Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Doodling

There was a great article in the Fall 2014 issue of Studios Magazine titled “A Positive Mindset for Artists” by Mary Edwards, about the convergence of one’s creative and work life. Though this article highlighted makers and artists who combine the two, where home and studio spill into one another, it made me think of how creativity and creating plays a role in my teaching and learning. And about how so many of the things I am passionate about were directly influenced by or introduced to me by what I have taught and the partners who have taught along side me. Here is one example. Doodling!



Fun book to use in the classroom for a choice time center. 
Doodling is a great, focused, meditative activity, and the kiddos love it.


Some doodles I created (and am still working on) for an online class called 
Doodle Arts and Letters with Joanne Sharpe.









No comments:

Post a Comment